Thursday, March 03, 2005

 

The Political Wheel

Please come now I think
I'm fallingI'm holding on to all I think is safe
It seems I found the road to nowhere
And I'm trying to escape
I yelled back when I heard thunder
But I'm down to one last breath
And with it let me say
Let me say
Hold me now
I'm six feet from the edge and I'm thinkingThat maybe six feet
Ain't so far down

Yeah...thats what BJP is trying to avoid after the huge PC-Union Budget which swept them like tsunami....People might wonder whether Vajpayee started writing like Creed..ummmm..Not a bad idea..cry for a few dollars more......

Aesthetics encounters as what should be the description to the so called taken over patriach of Indian liberalisation who were proudly showing their ill fated "pan parag" mouth over economic rise of India!!!

One big punch, kothari stopped supplying mouth freshener..LOL...they come back to construct temple once again, may be Lord can give USD and Pound Sterling...

Ruling party sucks!! yet hats off two person who can't wear hats, and the man from down south...keep it up....it's your turn!!!

Well..you are 80+ better go and take rest...your image shines always Mr. AVB..don't let it go..or else the Mr. Jaitley will have no option but to sing..

PAPA TAKE THIS BADGE FROM ME..

I CAN'T USE IT ANYMORE..

ITS GETTIN TOO DARK..TOO DARK TO SEE..

FEELS LIKE

I AM KNOCKIN ON HELL'S DOOR..

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?