Friday, April 01, 2005

 

Wipro Devil, who lives on rock!!!

The happiest moment in your life....what could be? Getting an increment? Meeting your gf after long time? Joined a big wig organisation? For me it's "meeting a devil". A devil is meeting another devil..lock horns!! You are wrong.. they understand each others words very well, perhaps soul too....

Rohit Laxman working as a networking engineer at Wipro lives upto Bangalore reputation..yup..rockers city. You name anything..Metallica, Ozzy, Black Sabbath, Floyd, Knopfler..the list is endless. He blessed me with 1600+ clips. Yo man..made my next one month.
Mama now coming home....
Always should be...
Mothers love granted , no you think it should be me...
Laid my heart door..let your son glow...mama...
Techie rocks always!!

Who told devils doesnt have soul?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?