Friday, May 19, 2006

 

WASTED YEARS+VIRUS- CONSULTING OF INSIDE NERVOUS SYSTEM- COURTESY ‘IRON MAIDEN’

Well for some people Iron Maiden and other metal bands meant as noisy affair in an affluent area. They keep on criticising as to these mentally disordered people do not see any meaning through life.
Oops, I just want to tell those logger heads if they at all understand songs and its lyrics better they should face their brains not mouth.
I substantiate….watch it out

WASTED YEARS
From the coast of gold, across the seven seas
I am travelling on, far and wide
But now it seems, I am a stranger to myself
And all the things I sometimes do, it isn’t me but someone else
I close my eyes, and think of home
Another city goes by in the night
Ain’t it funny how it is, you never miss it till it’s gone away
And my heart is lying there and will be till my dying day
So understand
Don’t waste your time always searching for those wasted years
Face up…make your stand
And realise you are living in the golden years
Too much time on my hands, I got you on mind
Can’t ease the pain, so easily
When you can’t find the words to say it’s hard to make it through another day
And it just makes me want to cry and throw my hands
Up to the sky
So understand
Don’t waste your time always searching for those wasted years
Face up…make your stand
And realise you are living in the golden years

VIRUS

There is an evil virus that is threatening mankind
Not state of the art, a serious state of the mind
The muggers, the backstabbers, the two faced elite
A menace to society, a social disease
Rape of the mind is a social disorder
The cynics, the apathy one-upmanship order
Watching beginnings of social decay
Gloating or sneering at life’s disarray
Eating away at your own self esteem
Pouncing of every word that you are saying
Superficially smiling a shake of the hand
As soon as the back is turned treachery is planned
When every good thing’s laid to waste
By all the jealousy and hate
By all the acid wit and rapier lies
And every time think you are safe
And when you go to turn away
You know they are sharpening their paper knives
All in your mind
All in your head
Try to relate it
Try to escape it
Without a conscience they destroy
And that’s a thing they enjoy
They are a sickness that’s in all our minds
They want to sink the ship and leave
The way they laugh at you and me
You know it happens all the time
The rats in the cellar you know who you are…..Or do you?

I sincerly believe you will agree with me that these guys are some kind of social consultants.
Ciao

Comments:
Godspeed You Black Emperor - Blaise Bailey Finnegan 3rd
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?